Tuesday, November 9, 2010

BELIEFS: Spooky Photos


Some native people believe that photos can capture someone's soul. But, science can prove that it was all made by our own imagination. Photographs can capture many things, but ghosts, No I don't think so. Cameras react to light which make a new form of something , something like smoke or any reflection .

The following photos are examples of ghosts. But these are not ghosts. They're just illusion or probably made up.

Smokes form shapes, sometimes people's shape, that make us believe that these are ghost. I am one of millions of people who do believe in ghosts but ghost in photos are just coincidence. Some people also use photoshopped photos to make others believe that these ghosts really appear in this photos. Others made illusions. I myself tried an illusion. I
pour maybe one tablespoon of face powder to my hand.  Then I blew the powder and took a photo of the smoke-like thing that appeared when I blew the powder and it's somewhat like ghost. You can try it yourself.


Some of you may not believe on ghost, some of you do believe on them . But you can't find evidences of these paranormal phenomena. I believe that you can only trust someone's story if you yourself see one of them...

No comments:

Post a Comment